Self-paced Learning: Becoming a capable digital director: an introduction
Spring-board your existing corporate governance knowledge, skills and experience into the digital age.
Learn about information and technology governance for digital directors.
What people are saying
"Best 45 minute CPD for directors wanting to update on things Digital. Well researched and right up to date. Highly recommend."- Martin P, Company Director, Auckland, NZ.
"The information in the course is aligned with all the research, advice and general press I have been reading and hearing about so is extremely current and relevant." - Joanne Martin, CIO, Hunter Water Corp, NSW
* ALL PRICES ARE QUOTED IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS
Learn in your own time: complete at your leisure.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This Self-Paced Learning module introduces directors to digital thinking, disruptive technologies and the new competencies required to become successful digital leaders.
The module helps you understand:
- The changing role and responsibilities of executives and boards in leading and governing technology-enabled strategy, risk and value creation
- Five areas of technology that are changing how organisations operate, their business models and how they engage with their stakeholders
- Four areas of capability boards and executives need to lead and govern in a digital world
- Four areas of digital investment and change leadership, and where your organisation currently stands
- The types of questions you need to ask of management
FREE WHEN YOU COMPLETE
When you complete the module you'll get free access to a downloadable booklet with tips and check-lists.